Monday, September 2, 2019

Music to Help You Get Out of the Door in the Morning


If you’re anything like me, getting out the door in the morning is no easy task. Between getting my toddler up and dressed, my husband’s lunch packed, and taking the dog out, it’s a wonder I have time to get my own self ready and get to work on time. I find myself setting the alarm earlier and earlier to make sure I can get everything done in the morning! Having my kitchen radio set to 90.9 WGUC as I rush around certainly helps calm my nerves and it also helps give me a little “kick” as I clear my head and start the day. What do you listen to in order to help you get out the door in the morning? Check out this playlist of a few of my favorites, beginning with a few to delicately wake me up, followed by a few to really kickstart my day!