Monday, August 23, 2021

Oscar Rossignoli: Inertia

Pianist Oscar Rossignoli’s debut solo CD, “Inertia,” mixes his love of jazz with his classical training and life as a working musician: “What I love about New Orleans is what I love about Music in general!”

By Elaine Diehl

“Whether the world comes back to normality or not... at least I can say, yeah, I did this in the middle of all this chaos.” Pianist Oscar Rossignoli just released his debut solo piano album, Inertia. And although it took only one day to record, Mr. Rossignoli says he has been preparing for this album his entire life.

I interviewed the classically trained Honduran-born artist who now makes his living playing jazz in New Orleans. Meet Oscar Rossignoli!

Music: “Endless Fall,” and “Preludio for Chick,” written and performed by Oscar Rossignoli